Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Class excercise 1

Primary Topic: The effects of facebook on the world of communication

Research Question: How has new interactive websites like myspace.com and facebook.com affected the way in which the world interacts and communicates?

What are the pros and cons to these websites?
Has this technology hindered or helped our ability to interact and relate with others?

Physical: Visited pertinent websites such as myspace.com and facebook.com. I also went to the UNC Libraries website and searched for journal articles on my topic.

Affective: I felt great about my research. The information I obtained will be extremely beneficial for my topic.

Cognitive: I think I have a very interesting topic. Social websites like those I am researching, have changed how we communicate today. I want to know how and why these websites are changing social interaction among people today, especially the youth. I think my research thus far will aid in finding the answers to my questions.

No comments: